Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is only my second time to the site and first post. I am a diehard viper collector and was looking to see if i am just missing posts on viper collectibles here or is stuff like that not posted here? PLMK and pint me in the right direction. I just love to talk about these silly toy cars since i don't have the $$ to get the real thing. The viper has been my passion since it was first shown in the cars shows back what 14 years ago? I was just 13 then and the desire for the car just grows more and more as the years go by. My goal it to have one by the time i am 40. 13 more yeas to save. Thank you all for the time and please point me in the right direction. David

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Viperclub.org has a section specifically for collectibles. Not much activity in this area generally at this site.

Good luck on reaching your goal.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I gave up trying to collect everything. Got too expensive. I've found that I'm much more happy buying common 1:18 cars and painting the color combos I like. in the end I know it's rare because I made it.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
I have a fairly decent collection of various cars but in recent years I have only been collecting hand built Ferrari models.

Craig is right...way too many too try to collect them all.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I've been collecting only the black RT/10 (Gen I) cars. This way, when I'm not in the garage, or driving my real one, I still get to admire her. :nod: /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/dude

Good luck on reaching your goal!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
here is a unique color for the SRT/Comp coupe. Got it at Biglots for $10.

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/84vipersrt.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Sweet!!! This would certainly be the sharpest paint scheme on an SRT I would imagine that Dodge may do one day!!! /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have

1 2007 hotwheels 1/64 SRT-10 coupe blue & white stripes
2 2005 Dodge Viper GTS-R yellow with white stripes
1 2005 Matchbox Special Edition Viper GTS-R Concept red and silver stripes
1 2005 Hotwheels Hot Tuners Viper GTS-R black & yellow
1 2006 Hulk Dodge Viper GT2
1 1/43 Viper GTS white and RT-10 yellow by BBurago
1 1/24 Viper RT-10 blue & white stripes by BBurago
1 2003 Viper SRT-10 roadster by Fast and Furious silver

·
Registered
11,910 Posts
I have a pimp x-mas ornament of a Viper with Santa...don't remember who got it for me though lol.

Otherwise I have a ton of model cars, used to collect, only 2 Vipers. Have a bunch of Franklin Mints and now that I think about it damn that was alot of money (Franklin Mints). All packed in the garage, I was planning on building nice mirrored racks to go around one of the rooms for them but never got to it. Figure if I get a new place this summer, want to find one with a game room that I could do that to.

edit - fuck this is a 5yr old thread, that has to of set a record for a thread bump

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
I just think it is funny that craig admitted that he failed at collecting toy cars :rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts