Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April\'s Contest! 19\"Flat Panel and ATI video card!

Our Giveaway for the Month of April will be Awesome! We plan on giving away a 19" flat panel monitor for your computer so that the lucky winner will be able to post to ViperAlley in complete luxury. The prize also includes the necessary hardware and upgrades to your computer so that you can enjoy the monitor to its fullest potential. Here are the details of the prize:

Samsung 191T 19" LCD Panel

1) Color: Black
2) Resolution: [email protected]
3) Interface: Digital(DVI-D) and Analog(two connections)
4) PC and Mac compatible
5) 500:1 contrast ration
6) 170 degree viewing angle
7) Rotates for portrait or landscape
8) 3 year warranty! Includes an extra 2 year one time replacement CompUsa warranty!

Monitor is in our Product Review section, click here for the review!

ATI Radeon 9700 Pro video card!

AGP bus(8x/4x), 128 meg. of DDR memory

Note: If the winner does not have AGP on his/her machine we can exchange this card for a PCI style. Most machines have AGP.

Total value of prizes is over $1,400!

The rules for this contest will be the same as the previous contest. The winner will have to have posted in the month of April.

Happy posting, and good luck!

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Re: April\'s Contest! 19

The mods can win. Last time I volunatily removed myself from the contest. This time, this is too good to pass up.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts

SmokinV10 said:
The mods can win. Last time I volunatily removed myself from the contest. This time, this is too good to pass up.
I removed myself last time as well. I already have 3 V1's. Not this time! [image]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/spin2.gif[/image]

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts

I don't know why all of you are so excited about winning this. Everyone know's little ole' me will win it!! :nod:

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts

Jasonmiddletn said:
I don't know why all of you are so excited about winning this. Everyone know's little ole' me will win it!! :nod:

Keep telling yourself this.... :rolleyes:

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

King GTS said:
SmokinV10 said:
I removed myself last time as well. I already have 3 V1's. Not this time! [image]http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/spin2.gif[/image]
I still need to get my first one! Im in for a drive to Tejas in a week or two. A V1 would be handy. Otherwise I can picture 3 or 4 tickets along the way.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts

Just give it to me already!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok, i really, really wanted that V1 but this is better!!!

·
Registered
12,218 Posts

Count me in TOO!

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts

GRRRRR...

Well, I'll just have to keep building them up!

Cheers,

Jay K.

·
Registered
129 Posts

SmokinV10 said

"Jay, you dont have enough posts to be qualified. Too bad so sad. "

How many posts does it take to be qualified?

·
Enlightened
28,125 Posts

25. Post Whoring is discouraged and can lead to disqualification. We dont want people posting smilies all over the place or some other lame posts that offer no value to the site.

·
Registered
216 Posts

Do I have enough posts? /images/graemlins/smile.gif I need to start Posting!

·
Registered
12,218 Posts

See the thing is... making 25 posts is easy when you have a highly or rather an intelligent forum that caters to people that really do enjoy cars in general. I used to go to .com but really see that sight as a former shadow of itself. It was good but after things kinda REALLY got out of hand w/out any moderation the website lost its core following. So I'll plan on being here and at .org

Cheers,

Jay K.

PS. Who remembers when viperclub.org was a bbs? I do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts