Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never used it......

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/63137-3736_IMG-med.JPG[/image]

It cost me about $425.00. I'll take the best reasonable offer.

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
Hey, at least I'm not the one who forgot the basics of negotiation by having spent years in idle play. When it comes time to buy a big piece of plastic for Mr. SoCal, I know what to offer.

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Schillinger said:
You've been peddling that for ages now.
I bought it to use as a templete for a project I thought I was going to do, but that has gone ka-put. This is the first ime I've said anything about selling it.

Schillinger said:
Where do you even begin to find a plastic engine?
I ordered it from the big plastic engine store, of course. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Very cool coffee table idea. My wife nixed the idea as soon as I broached it with her! I am not surprised. Sorry Mark she's the boss. Decorating and furnishing the house is what she prides herself in. I have rarely had the opportunity to say squat about what she decides to do. But one day, I want a garage that is big enough to have a coffee table! Then I get to decorate as I want to. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Will be talking to the boss this morning. It would bring me that one step closer to happiness!

X yer fingers as it'd be nice to have that here in Chi-Town.

Jay K.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.