Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $70 new. This is a brand new piece, never used, full with installation instructions and photo details. I am only asking $35, and shipping will be free.

Please e-mail me if interested.

e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
147 Posts
im going to have to assume that my car has it already. how does this work. does it make u go from 1-4 if ur not accerlating hard?

thanks,
chan

·
Registered
23,359 Posts
If nobody claims it above me , I would like to buy it from ya.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Did you guys know that the skip shift can be done with a resistor ? I won't say how until bigr1 sells his.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
$17 from MidAmerica Designs (Corvette parts distributor) last time I bought one. Sorry dude, Viper Tax sux.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've only hit the skip shift maybe six times in the last three years. Usually only happens when leaing a light behind grandma and I shift out of boredom!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cornholio said:
$17 from MidAmerica Designs (Corvette parts distributor) last time I bought one. Sorry dude, Viper Tax sux.
$70 for a skip shift eliminater? Holy crap! I think mine was $20 brand new at MOST! It's the same freakin tranny... That's sad that they price gouge like that. Viper tax is right!

Mike

·
Registered
23,359 Posts
I just won one on ebag for 8.95 plus 3 shipping.....LOL

thanx for the idea to get one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.