Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
What's wrong with a nice normal paint job and lots of power, if your going fast enough it's just a blur anyways. /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I think it looks bad ass! But....... I think looking at it everyday will get OOOoolllld. In 1 month I'd be puking green and wish I would have kept it stock. But to everyone else that see's it for the 1st time I think they'd flip.

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Saw it today - it was driving through Glen Burnie, Maryland.

It looks ok, the paint job is very good, just not my style for a road car. For a show car or as a company promo - sure - it could work... esp. for a car stereo system installer

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also saw it last night on I-97 in MD. I came on this board to see if i could find any info abot it and i was shocked thati have. I agree that it may be a lil overkill but at night that thing looked pretty damn sweet. Oh and if he comes on here ask him about that lil run with a blue ss cause i think i suprised him /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.