Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a member of SAFEmotorsports in Florida..... just completing the move to Ohio...and looking for a similar track club in Ohio?

Chuck.... I hated to miss May 23rd.... but had to be on a plane at 6:00 p.m., now way to get from Sebring back to Jax by 6:00 p.m..

Did Russ, JT, Jay and the others show up at Sebring?

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Jay, JT , Keith (pet snake), Steve " the Greek", not sure who Russ is and your truly was there.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Nope Russ didn't make it. Neither did a few of the other usual suspects. Suprising that we had 12 Vipers without them.

Contact www.midohio.com and ask them what open track clubs run there.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buckeye.. the movers are bringing our stuff to the new house in Dublin on Tuesday....

So are there any track clubs that run at Mid-Ohio often?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
MIDOHIO IS EXCELLENT, I GO THERE WHENEVER I CAN AND WILL BE THERE IN A FEW WEEKS AGAIN. ALSO, JUST NEXT DOOR IS BEAVERRUN MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX BY PITTSBURGH pA. NEW AND BEAUTIFUL

SORRY BOUT CAPS, BUTTON FUCKD UP

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
V10... are you a member of a club that rents MidOhio? I am searching for a club similar to SAFE Motorsports.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thin Man said:
I was a member of SAFEmotorsports in Florida..... just completing the move to Ohio...and looking for a similar track club in Ohio?

Chuck.... I hated to miss May 23rd.... but had to be on a plane at 6:00 p.m., now way to get from Sebring back to Jax by 6:00 p.m..

Did Russ, JT, Jay and the others show up at Sebring?
I go to Mid Ohio regularly, there are several porsche clubs that run there, Allegheny PCA (will be there in Oct), Mid OH PCA and N. Ohio-check out their web sites for DE events. The Buckeye BMW club runs there too, I am going next on Sep 4-5, and they have an event scheduled for Oct also :thumb:

Tracquest will also be there Sep 6-7

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.