Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Landscaping Professional
14,104 Posts
I might be interested, Len. E-me.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Hey I have a brand new set! I would be will to sell too /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roadkill said:
Len E-me also.. but I want them cheaper than GTS Dean cause i don't make billions of dollars like he does. /images/graemlins/smiles
laugh out loud!!....well..i'd like to get say $750 a set..is that a fair price??.....i'm also putting 2 sets of headers up for sale..1 set is already off the car and the other set will ba available the end of august or so...oh!!..almost forgot!!!..i have a set of TNT heads off another car up for sale too!!..Len

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think these heads work pretty good!!..as far as the roe heads iv'e never seen any of his heads...i have a machinist near me that does excellent work..he's done my last 3 motors and he as much a perfectionist as i am...these heads made right at 500 hp N/A on the car it came off of if i remeber right...we put some other heads my machinist did on the last one i did the N/A VEC2 setup...Len

· Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KingViper said:
Hey Len:
TNT heads...are they as good as the Roe Racing heads and how much? I might be interested. I have a Roe S/C going in my car in a week or so...
Thanks
Be
these heads flowed 244.1 on the intake side and 185.6 on the exhaust side and have aftermarket springs and retainers on them...they are ready to bolt right on....Len

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.