3,847 Posts
Re: Anyone looking for a nice re and silver GTS? pic inside

That is NICE!

· Registered
3,847 Posts

V10 MOJO said:
why? details please. PM me.
Rich, that has your name on it. You'll have the best of both worlds.

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

It's my personal car. I have driven it 21 miles in the last year and a half. At this point in time I have better things that I could be doing with my money so I figured that I would let it go.

· Enlightened
25,878 Posts

Jason, that is one sweet looking car! As one of the original owners of the first 13 produced by Dodge in 1998, I can say that this color combo is my absolute favorite for the Coupe!

And those wheels kick azz!

· Registered
1,195 Posts

I can tell you from first hand experience that Jason's car is probably one of the finest you'll find. Jason is not only a genius when it comes to horsepower, but he can detail the hell out of a car. Of course it helps if you never drive it! /images/graemlins/smiles

This car is a gem and with the wheels it is a head turner.

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts

Heffner Performance said:
It's my personal car. I have driven it 21 miles in the last year and a half. At this point in time I have better things that I could be doing with my money so I figured that I would let it go.

Jason you have the same problem I did when I started by business ...

you are working too much...

NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PLAY!!!!!

I got thinking that I could earn more money by working more after I got my business established and running smoothly..... but then I thought that I would not be able to have as much fun when I was REAL old. I have always had a desire or adrenaline rush driving powerful toys like fast boats, fast cars, and off road dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. I could have more of them at later stage in life , BUT I would not be able to appreciate them as much. I am really trying to say is I would have the ability to drive them safely.

So slow down a hair and enjoy life because you never know what day will be your last one.

Ward Reasoner
(Still working every day except on race days)

Cudaman:flag:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.