Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the NX kit on an 01 creampuff. Anyone know which fuel/NOS jets to give maxium results without fears of piston frying? I'm running 44/22's i believe and I realized the dyno is the only place to do it correctly (next weekend), I was wondering if anyone has already widebanded their creampuff with an nx kit to determine which jets are best. thanks for any infor. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
guess we're on our own Phil.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snake Bitten said:
ahhh gerald, my hero....what was your A/F ratios...what should I be shooting for? :nod:

·
Registered
24,348 Posts
gerald told me the same and i have heard from others the same answer. i just wanna make sure and then double check it again.

·
Registered
24,348 Posts
im gonna use a VEC2 myself, so i should be ok i guess. and also use it for a window switch.

·
Registered
323 Posts
NX jetting info:

HP N20 Fuel
100 35 18
150 41 22
200 52 33
300 62 35

Start small and work your way up closely monitoring A/F and fuel pressure. DO NOT go beyond a 200 shot. Even at 200 you may be pushing it...

·
Registered
863 Posts
I will guarantee that you will not jump from 200,to 300, by changing from a 53 to a 62. The system losses, especially across the solenoids start limiting flow above a 200 shot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.