1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
$350 /images/graemlins/shocked You're on your own Agent J.! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to still but myself a Festivus gift. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif It is next Tuesday so I have to get my act together.

I don't want an HPI RC car as just about everyone has that make. So maybe I will get something different.

You know that would look good driving on a slow street in NYC. :nod: With the 2 speed trans it will do about 100mph so you could outrun the cops too. /images/graemlins/drive All from your window while watching down below. :busted:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That body looks like hell. Get an HPI, there's a reason they're so popular.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not worried about the body, just the mechanicals. The top speed of 100+MPH also got me. :nod:

I don't want to be like the other guys who run these around here and get an HPI. That is all I see, HPI Vipers. So I want to get something different like this.

Maybe mod the body while I am at it.

Do you happen to know anything about the engine and the rest of the drivetrain? Looks to be a pretty nice design.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Not a very good piece Jerome. I bought this kit a few months back and am not pleased with it at all. I got mine from hobbytown USA here in Nashville.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts