·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Looks like you hit that a little faster than 10 MPH IMO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope.....its was probably under 10 mph. I was turning right from a stop light and was on the curb within 3 body lengths.

What we hypothesized happend is that either the hub carrier broke at the toe link, or the axle broke, how some causing the right rear to behave funny and swing the rear end around. I know something broke before I hit the curb becase we found a pair of u-joint bearing near the apex of the right turn.

Sgt. Snatch said:
Looks like you hit that a little faster than 10 MPH IMO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I don't know if i'm getting another just yet, maybe later on this winter. I just got a new job in downtown San Francisco, and a new place in the city, so if I got another viper, it would probably just sit in my garage for all but 1 or 2 days a year. I'm looking into getting a more practical sports car like a 996 turbo for a daily driver, and probably picking up a viper in the winter when prices are cheaper, or maybe getting a srt-10.

vipernathan said:
Sorry to hear about the Viper Ting. What happened? Are you getting another?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ideally most i can get above the reserve

If your interested, make me an offer

you can e-mail me at

[email protected]

the car is down at Valaya Racing right now, I notice that your from Nor-Cal...so if you interested, you can go check it out.

ClownShoe said:
Is there a asking price ? Or just the most you can get above the reserve ?

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
I thought Valaya was buying it? I spoke to Elliot about it when I was there last week. Did you end up buying it back from your insurance co.?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'm not sure who is buying it yet, I know Valaya was interested in buying it, I just thought I would test the waters and see if i could make a profit selling it.

Ting

Matt said:
I thought Valaya was buying it? I spoke to Elliot about it when I was there last week. Did you end up buying it back from your insurance co.?

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
I'll give you $7,500.00 for the engine, tranny, wiring harness, radiator, & driveshaft. How's that sound? :idea:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Be interested in another MKIV TT for trade :thumb: Let me know. Car is Red with tan guts full bpu + front mount. Also have many single turbo parts that could possibly go with it. Was planning on installing the single, but think I have Viper fever. Please let me know. Thanks, Drew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts