Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
ive been wanting to do the seat swap since i first saw em. i cant find a set.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I have seen this done. But I cannot remember whose car this is, but I found it on the "other" site. I thought that this thread needed a pic. :nod:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pauls said:
If that is what I have in the SRT4 I bought, I'd trade them for some good old Gen2 seats, They pinch the sh*t out of me.
you might have yourself a deal, but I seen those seats in the SRT4. They look similar, but differant. I have to have a better look.

Thanks for the pic. They look like they barely fit the coupe, very close to the roof.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Jerome said:
The SRT4 seats do not have the cut outs for the harnesses. And those cut out pcs (trim) can not be bought from Dodge by themselves.

This I know from someone posting here trying to find just those trims pcs.

Just an FYI

Not trying to piss in anyone beer

But that is the only diff...and the upholstery...otherwise they are the same seat...

·
18,149 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Jerome said:
The SRT4 seats do not have the cut outs for the harnesses. And those cut out pcs (trim) can not be bought from Dodge by themselves.

Just an FYI

But that is the only diff...and the upholstery...otherwise they are the same seat...
I do believe I told you that :nod:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Jerome said:
Snake Bitten said:
Jerome said:

Just an FYI

You'd like to believe that...now wouldn't you! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
18,149 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Jerome said:
Snake Bitten said:
Jerome said:

Just an FYI

You'd like to believe that...now wouldn't you! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Are you going to make me go back thru 12,000+ posts of mine and find it? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts