Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....here is the deal. I have a UNANIMOUS shop that is going to do a group buy. I come from another car world where group buys are a good thing, not to get someone bashed or a shop in trouble.

I am in no way going to get this shop in trouble. I am not going to get them to lose their license with Belanger. and yes....of course I am getting a system put on my car too!!!!

OK....I am not going to talk price or who will send it out. All products are AUTHENTIC Belanger. I need 10 people to buy either headers or exhausts to get the deal up and running. The price is LOW!!!!

Email me for details......once that happens I will forward my cell phone...

Thanks

Steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
384 Posts
:stupid:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Flossin said:
Ok....here is the deal. I have a UNANIMOUS shop that is going to do a group buy. I come from another car world where group buys are a good thing, not to get someone bashed or a shop in trouble.

I am in no way going to get this shop in trouble. I am not going to get them to lose their license with Belanger. and yes....of course I am getting a system put on my car too!!!!

OK....I am not going to talk price or who will send it out. All products are AUTHENTIC Belanger. I need 10 people to buy either headers or exhausts to get the deal up and running. The price is LOW!!!!

Email me for details......once that happens I will forward my cell phone...

Thanks

Steve
[email protected]
So in other words, this group buy will price the product below the pricing set forth by the manufacturer? Great way to "whore" out a product and make it less valuable. Not only is this wrong but also destroys the manufacturer. Once the price gets out, no one will be willing to pay retail again. The overall value will drop when no one will pay retail. I've seen this happen with the Dakota R/T guys and all I can say is fuck off. This is an easy way to kill off tuners and shops in the Viper community. Follow along this path and in time, you'll destory the market. /images/graemlins/mad

·
Registered
542 Posts
LOL the dakota r/t guys are group buy central. And it does a great job of making a cut throat market. Most of the time it is done with MFG approval, going behind the back of the mfg is just wrong and a good way to get a shop shut down.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How am I declining the retail value?!?! Because I would like to pay a little less?!?! There is no retail enforcement and someone could make 1 dollar on each purchase!!!

I am not trying to rip anyone off or make a ton of money. I am just trying to get an expensive header and exhaust system cheaper!!!

For those of you not interested....please keep the insults to a minimum....Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
UNANIMOUS this is still incorrect. Its Anonymous. Unanimous means agreeing in accord, as in the fighter won a unanimous decision. A shop that wants to stay nameless wants to be anonymous.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hmmn, maybe you should use the Thesaurus function on www.dictionary.com as it would tell you....

4 entries found for unanimous.
Entry: unanimous
Function: adjective
Definition: in agreement
Synonyms: accepted, accordant, agreed, agreeing, as one, assenting, collective, combined, common, communal, concerted, concordant, concurrent, consensus, consentient, consistent, consonant, harmonious, homogeneous, like-minded, popular, public, shared, single, solid, uncontested, undisputed, undivided, unified, united, universal, unquestioned
Concept: agreement
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.0.5)
Copyright © 2004 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Entry: solid
Definition: continuous
Synonyms: agreed, brick wall, complete, consecutive, consentient, continued, firm, regular, stable, steady, unalloyed, unanimous, unbroken, undivided, uninterrupted, united, unmixed
Concept: continuity

Entry: undivided
Definition: whole
Synonyms: absorbed, circumspect, collective, combined, complete, concentrated, concerted, continued, deliberate, detailed, diligent, engrossed, entire, exclusive, fast, fixed, full, intense, intent, jackpot, joined, minute, rigid, scrupulous, single, solid, steady, thorough, unanimous, unbroken, uncut, undistracted, unflagging, united, unswerving, vigilant, whole enchilada, whole shebang, wholehearted, works
Concept: completeness

Entry: united
Definition: combined
Synonyms: affiliated, agreed, allied, amalgamated, assembled, associated, banded, coadunate, cognate, collective, concerted, concordant, confederated, congruent, conjoint, conjugate, conjunctive, consolidated, cooperative, corporate, federal, homogeneous, hooked up, in accord, in cahoots, incorporated, integrated, joined up, leagued, like-minded, lined up, linked, one, plugged in, pooled, tied in, unanimous, undivided, unified, unitary
Concept: joining

None of which are really what you are meaning to say (I am guessing). I would further bet that you mean to say ANONYMOUS.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here we go.... 3 am....sorry... ANONYMOUS SHOP BETTER!?!?!

Now...back to the headers.....not my spelling

·
Registered
384 Posts
Fuck the headers your spelling sucks and then you try to argue that you spelled the word correctly!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Better watch out, JonB might hire an assassin to put this deal down. Rogue group discounts aren't allowed for viper owners. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Z06J said:
Fuck the headers your spelling sucks and then you try to argue that you spelled the word correctly!!
Hahaha...the spelling was correct...the APPLICATION was wrong. Late night posting....what are you going to do....

R E L A X

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Flossin said:
How am I declining the retail value?!?! Because I would like to pay a little less?!?! There is no retail enforcement and someone could make 1 dollar on each purchase!!!

I am not trying to rip anyone off or make a ton of money. I am just trying to get an expensive header and exhaust system cheaper!!!

For those of you not interested....please keep the insults to a minimum....Thanks!!!
You're completely clueless...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HAHAHA...all this for ONE WORD...

The spelling is CORRECT!!! The APPLICATION is wrong.....

Everyone is so hostile over a word!!! HAHAHHA I love it...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts