Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have room for my trailer out here in Kalifornia...so if anyone needs one...or wants to use it for free for a couple of years while I am on this project...Lemme know...I'd sell it cheap, or you can just use it, as long as you store it and don't beat it up too bad...Here's a pic...Yep, there $900 of stainless steel tool boxes on the front...Set up specifically to haul a Viper...And I just ordered some extended ramps for painless loading and unloading...and yes the doors clear the fenders, by about 2 inches.

Sell: $2K
Use and store for a couple of years: FREE!

Pic of me pulling my RT:

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/215043/MLENT-WQFLT-DSC00399.JPG[/image]

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
That is a deal G,
but how can an individual store for a couple of years when YOU will need it for VOI 8 in September? I KNOW your going, right?

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96 R/T 10 said:
That is a deal G,
but how can an individual store for a couple of years when YOU will need it for VOI 8 in September? I KNOW your going, right?

Shit, I'm driven to Dallas!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Man, why can't you live on the East Coast? You Left Coasters suck. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gerald said:
Man, why can't you live on the East Coast? You Left Coasters suck. /images/graemlins/smiles

And it's FREE...I won't even ask to use it for at least two years!!! I'd say it suxbeinu /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FUSCUCLA1 said:
I dont need to use it, but I might be able to find a place you can store it. I'll ask and keep you posted.

SWEET! Maybe then anyone who needed to could use it, whenever!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I'll come get it and store it here in sunny Florida, Hell I could use one for a few years.
Chad

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SNOOZE YOU LOOSE! Congrat to Terry Rossi, who gets to trailer his Viper to Willow Springs anytime he wants for the next two of three years...

Thanks to all, epecially REDSLED for hooking me up with Terry's number.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I was thinking abouy getting an open trailer.. I'm leaning towards an enclosed one. Do you have one of those you'll give away? I'll trade you an autoform roof scoop for it.

·
Whatever
801 Posts
Cool, I'm glad it worked out. Terry will take good care of your trailer. Thanks for contacting him. /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts