Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Whatever
801 Posts
The car is for sale on www.vipclassics.com in San Diego (hence the 619 area code) The car belongs or belonged to a guy in the central valley (Modesto I think) Too bad the color was changed. I believe the car still has the purple neon lights under the frame (a la ricer heaven) It's been for sale for a loooooooooong time. Geez, I wonder why?

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
No, I think that's a different purple Viper than the one posted about a year back. The one you are thinking of was riced out. This one was in Viper Quarterly and looked like a very nice build. And purple is awesome on a GTS.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I saw that car in downtown San Diego inside a car shop -- maybe the same place REDSLED mentions. I remember the metallic purple with the stripes and the description on the car saying 800HP. I have never seen it driving around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's hard to tell what shade of purple it is, but I've seen Prowler purple on a Viper and it looks really nice in real life. But I'd redo the purple interior, and I'd repaint the stripes silver rather than white.
Otherwise it looks nice. Not $65K nice, but if I had an extra $50K burning a hole in my pocket I'd look at it. /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well.. I'm back from my roadtrip, I hop on VA, and what do i find? bunch 'o purple bashers.. Personally, I don't care for that color of purple on that ebay car. and I think it was way riced out with the neon lights.

Snakester! :thumb:
Mark & Vipergts2000... :fist: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
16 Posts
Talk to Dave Jenkins at Victory Vipers or Richard McCracken at Neighborhood Service about this car. It was parked for a very long time at Neighborhood Service.

I believe that the car started out as a blue/white GTS. It has NOS on it and supposedly the owner has never hooked it up... because he's afraid that he won't be able to handle the power. I believe that the paint was done by Performance Paint in Torrance (Gary Svetko).

I hope that this helps in your research. Sorry, but I don't visit this site very often.

Brad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.