Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not firing on #8 out and #10 cylinders. Replaced plug wires and 4 post coil. Still not firing. Checked wiring going to the pin that controls the ground for the 8 and 10 cylinders from the ICM and it has continuity. Pulled the ICM and opened it up...water clearly got into the computer.

If anybody has upgraded to a different ignition system and has a functioning gen 1 ICM that they've been stubbing their toe on in the garage, I'd like to buy it.

·
Premium Member
19,302 Posts
yep, I have one................. or 2

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was a great message to wake up to!
I see you have two hecka modded beast of a build 99's in your signature.
Is one of the the stock ICMs you have laying around from a 92 - 95?
I'd love to get this thing firing on 10 cylinders. Can't have my Stealth Turbo making my Viper look slow.

·
Premium Member
19,302 Posts
LOL, yep. Check Messages.

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m also in need of a replacement ignition control unit for my 94 RT/10. Not firing on cylinders 4 and 7, done the same fault finding, replaced the leads and the 4 cylinder coil pack. Very keen to get this awesome car back on the road and hoping you might still have one of those ignition controllers that you would sell to me?

·
Premium Member
19,302 Posts
I’m also in need of a replacement ignition control unit for my 94 RT/10. Not firing on cylinders 4 and 7, done the same fault finding, replaced the leads and the 4 cylinder coil pack. Very keen to get this awesome car back on the road and hoping you might still have one of those ignition controllers that you would sell to me?

Do you need the big one or the little one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts