Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who took the time to look at the tune I posted a while back are well aware that the tune was modified from original to dial out a lot of power for the previous owner...I'm looking for a good tune to compare my current tune with that is a little more aggressive, or even full tilt race tune. Whatcha got? PM if you prefer.

Mods on car include:

Twin 76mm turbos
Built 529 cuin motor with forged everything
Ported/polished heads/intake
Meth injection
Etc...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,913 Posts
Why dont you reach out to John Reed. I believe he was URs tuner. He may still have your original tune.

·
Premium Member
19,234 Posts
Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.
^^^^^^^^^Russian bot ^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
9,913 Posts
Russian Bot Spammer banned. They can pay uncle PJ a visit if they want back in. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi....One of my number one provisions of the EMS is its mind boggling logging capacities. All that the PC sees, each sensor voltage, timing point, AFR, load reference, whatever- - would all be able to be logged and charted out in any capacity you like. Tracking down a harsh spot or whatever in third would be totally cake. In addition to the fact that you would have the option to just do a couple of logged third stuff pulls in the city with a PC, yet you can take the information, gather it, overlay it, and discover precisely the thing is causing your harsh spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts