Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
581 Posts
If you didn't see my response on the other board, you should make Dodge replace it if your car is still under warranty. They've warrantied lots of them because so many people have done just what you did. The new ones have little supports that are supposed to make them stronger.

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, we only get 3 years warranty over here, and unfortunately for me its run out, I'd be the first banging on there door !

But I did get my moneys worth out of them, a new set of wheels, a new gas cap and a new pair of hood hinges and side sill re-paint, after fading from heat from the cats.

Cost them a small fortune to replace this lot, about £9.5/$17K total /images/graemlins/smiles
no wonder DC is loosing money if they dont fix there problems over the years and just pay up instead.

Maybe worth a phone tomorrow pleading iggnorance about the warranty having finished /images/graemlins/smiles

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Did yo call Paul? I sent his number via PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.