Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it is time to really utilize the car in a different avenue and make the VIper shine when we blast over 200 MPH in the MILE! I think it is Mid October so this will be some fun to have before Bradenton, FL V-10 Nationals FInals!!! /images/graemlins/smiles

· Registered
527 Posts
awesome!!! you should bust 200 mph! read there safety rule book real close. they have strict rules for cars as fast as yours. i would like to take my nitrous injected motorcycle there someday. i would also like to take my viper too. but i am gonna need way more mods than i got now (like a power adder).

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
better get some aero work on that car Roof to keep it planted, you dont wanna go airborne!

· FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
DR.ROOF,YOUR PAL THE SHEEK RAN IT LAST YEAR IN HIS RSI ALL MOTOR BIG COMPRESSION VIPER AND CAME IN 2ND TO A LINGENFELTER CORVETTE ZR-1 WHO CAME IN FIRST PLACE IN THE BIG BOY CATEGORY.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! :rofl: :dance:

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Future Owner said:
I don't think you can run over 200 in these events w/o a full cage and fuel cell. Be sure to check before you go.
after I run 200 MPH they can tell me that, as of now I don't know ow fast it will go! LOL

I will check I am only kidding I want to be legit especially at those speeds, that is why I am gonna get SW to drive :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.