Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Birvini said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
dont you bullshit with us. that is just mean!
Believe me, I would not b*llsh*t you on this.
/images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FUSCUCLA1 said:
Can you copy and paste it here????
Here you go:

Hello,

Barb and I had an opportunity to tour the VOI.8 event which will be held in Grapevine, Texas at Gaylord Texan Hotel and Texas Motor Speedway. We were very impressed with the facility.

You'll be busy doing something every waking hour or you can relax by the indoor or outdoor pool.

An evening at Billy Bob's, Fort Worth TX is planned. The facility has a live Rodeo with bull riding.

Different driving events include Viper and Dodge's SRT 4 Autocross. The new Ram Quad Cab SRT 10 and Crossfire SRT 6 will also be available to test drive at the Texas Motor Speedway.

Another reason for attending Dodge will be announcing the New Viper SRT coupe. If you are interested in the coupe-- please contact us.

Did you receive a mailing from Dodge on the new YELLOW SRT 10? Only 46 will be distributed to VCA members. The deadline to fax the Entry Form to Dodge is June 11,2004. The yellow SRT 10 will be delivered to the owners at the VOI.8. If you are interested please let us know.

If you are planning to attend the VOI.8 please let us know as we have a small gift for you.

Sincerely,

John Gastman e-mail address ([email protected])
Dennis Rocke e-mail address ([email protected])

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
so who did you get this email from?

edit: for the sarcastic, i can read the names at the bottom. im curious who they are....

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Email is from John Gastman, owner of Roanoke Dodge in Illinois. They do all the work on my Vipers.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Cool, I cannot wait to see it. Will it look like the comp coupe or be a little different?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Smoking
make up your mind, you are going to sell once a month. To sell or not to sell is the question.

If everyone holds on to their GTS the prices will not fall as hard or fast but if everyone puts theirs on the market at the same time your fears will come true.

I was told that this was going to be like the 2003 where you had to be a current owner of a Viper that you had purchased new from a Dodge dealer and still own.
This could be good for me with 2 still owned and purchased new.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
how about the new one on th eviper quarterly magazine...that one ROCKS.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Please let this be true. I'm also excited to hear about the SRT10 Quad Cab. I've been bitching for that since the SRT10 debuted. Hopefully it will also have a tow rating.

Eddie

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
If this car is a reality I will take back everything I ever said about dodge, DC, MBZ etc... PLEEEAAAASE let this be a reality.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got off the phone with Mr. Gastman. He confirmed that there will be a coupe available in the spring. He didn't know if there is going to be a cert. program, what the price will be, or much else. I asked him to put me on the list for more info as he gets it!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.