Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,599 Posts
Never heard of them.......BUT..

I found the car I've been looking for in their inventory!!!!! Damn if only it wasn't wrecked. /images/graemlins/sad

2001 Sapphire ACR (stripeless), I've only found one other one in the whole U.S. and the guy is asking too much.

Anyone have an idea of how much it'll take to fix this car......I wouldn't wanna pull a Bonkers. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

<<Wrecked ACR>>

At 36,500 I was wondering if I should just keep on my endless search for that exact car, or take the time to fix this up.

· Registered
109 Posts
2die4,
Scott is right across the river from me. He seems to be a nice guy and he has a major inventory. He is a little high in cost, but he is there to make a living , not to give everything away. If you need something looked at, let me know, he is only about 30-40 minutes away.
Later,
Joe

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx Joe iam in the market for a Viper GTS 96-99 preferably with headers HF cats, roller rockers, better clutch, light. flywheel and so on but with all the orginal parts so i can registry it in Sweden, the authority here are a major pain in the ass for evryone that likes fast cars.I found a Silver 98 at ebay with all the goodies but not the orginal parts for $38000 which is ok.
So if you see any good Vipers just shoot me an PM :)
I dont like Red,Yellow or white Vipers ....... prefered colours are
Black, Silver, Blue, Antrachite,

Thanx in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.