Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw one on the Woodhouse website that is like a mesh pouch and mounts next to the driver's knee. Anybody buy one of these? If so, how does it attach to the console? Any other types on the market? Can't use my old cup holder....wifey is getting suspicious!! /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/down

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
2001 Sapphire Blue said:
Saw one on the Woodhouse website that is like a mesh pouch and mounts next to the driver's knee. Anybody buy one of these? If so, how does it attach to the console? Any other types on the market? Can't use my old cup holder....wifey is getting suspicious!! /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/down
Wifey concerned about your wanger shrinking from the cold drink being held between your legs? :rofl:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
slaughterj said:
2001 Sapphire Blue said:
Wifey concerned about your wanger shrinking from the cold drink being held between your legs? :rofl:
Nope..she's more concerned about my wanger being at full attention when I come home after a cruise with my gf as the cup holder!! /images/graemlins/devil Gotta change my ways. (along with the cup holder of course)

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I already posted my cup holder on a previous thread.....she was some 300 lbs.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Just a plug for the MGW glove box door replacement. I just got mine and it's really very nice - even has a cup holder built in (25 bucks extra). It's billet material and very substantial, plus has a sneaky pete on it just like hood and trunk. Verrry coool.

·
Registered
791 Posts
my cupholder has oversized c cups....but she works ok...not a drop on the carpet....Len

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
While you are at it, why don't you get some of those cool glue-on "gills" to slap on just ahead of the door, along with a set of neon running lights, that smoove looking rear spoiler for the RT that looks like someone slapped Play-Dough on the tail of your rig, and a niiiiiiice RT hard top that looks like a Viper toupee. Oh yeah, don't forget the fuzzy dice.

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
I don't think the gills look half bad... but that's just me

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
alright damnit, I'll post it again...here ya go...

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
Super Squirrel said:
alright damnit, I'll post it again...here ya go...
hehehehe...can you say traction adder?????....hehehehehe.... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
The burger king hat just finishes that pic off nicely... I remember wearing that as a kid (the hat, not the lady).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts