Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
the gains you will see will primarily be in the low to mid range. There have been tests done on essentially stock Vipers that yielded over 100 rwtq and over 60 rwhp "under" the curve. As far as peak numbers I think that particular person made an additional 5 peak rwhp and around 30 peak rwtq.

· Registered
1,293 Posts
J DAWG said:
the gains you will see will primarily be in the low to mid range. There have been tests done on essentially stock Vipers that yielded over 100 rwtq and over 60 rwhp "under" the curve. As far as peak numbers I think that particular person made an additional 5 peak rwhp and around 30 peak rwtq.
Dude, 100+ RWTQ + 60 RWHP under the curve? Where did you read this? Seems high, but what do I know....

· Registered
3,318 Posts
onerareviper said:
J DAWG said:
Dude, 100+ RWTQ + 60 RWHP under the curve? Where did you read this? Seems high, but what do I know....

>>>>read it yourself<<<<<

I was wrong, it was 115 rwtq.

· Registered
1,293 Posts
Like I said, "what do I know?"

Very impressive! I can't believe how poorly Dodge tuned this car from the factory if these types of gains are feasible. Especially tuning it RICHER, which is very safe. I would like to see what a really good head/cam/full exhaust Viper could gain with the VEC2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.