Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
It was a nice looking car. Looked like it would be for a series similar to the TransAm series.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
John Hennessey said:
I think it was on Discovery. I caught a little bit of it and from what I could tell the new Mustang race car looked pretty nice.
John

What were you trying to "Discover? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif and you actually have the time to watch TV?
You finally bought the television after the 5th child thinking that you needed something else to do?
Have a great day
Rohn

·
Registered
21,933 Posts
Chip said:
I watched the whole thing. I really liked it. It looked a lot better then the production car. Seems Ford is getting on the Reality TV biz.
taht whole hour is pretty much a Ford advertisement, brilliant marketing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The show was cool, but they said "this the first time Ford has offered a factory built race ready car". That is not true. My brother has one of those 2000 SVT Cobra R mustangs. (I don't have a pic, but if it rings a bell they made 300 of them, all red, not a/c, no radio, no rear seat, NO factory warranty from the moment of purchase, etc)

Still cool though!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.