Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why all the secrecy about Chad's run? If he broke, then why not just post it. Fuck if you are not breaking things then you are not going fast enough anyways :yes: So what's the story? Anyone know and want to share?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
I don't think 'Chad' even has a Viper.

In fact, I don't even think Chad exists.


Seriously though, I'm sure Chad and Heffner will post their times when they see fit. They could be busy, partying, working, whatever. They simply may not have the time or desire to run straight to the computer and post. They can't be faulted for that.
 

·
Banned Since 2003
Joined
·
17,833 Posts
I think they accidentally launched the car into orbit and now Jason is busy working with NASA in trying to get Chad back down to earth.

signed,

We should have installed a double chute instead of one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Genetic Cesspool said:
Seriously though, I'm sure Chad and Heffner will post their times when they see fit. They could be busy, partying, working, whatever. They simply may not have the time or desire to run straight to the computer and post. They can't be faulted for that.
That doesn't hold water. Gary was supposed to be there....he has already posted. Others were there. Hell, it would take what ? 20 seconds to make a post ? For one, I think it SUCKS for somebody to build it up like chad did and then not post what happened. People know....their just not saying :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,340 Posts
1TONY1 said:
That doesn't hold water. Gary was supposed to be there....he has already posted. Others were there. Hell, it would take what ? 20 seconds to make a post ? For one, I think it SUCKS for somebody to build it up like chad did and then not post what happened. People know....their just not saying :mad:
:stupid: Spill the beans, you bastards!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
1TONY1 said:
That doesn't hold water. Gary was supposed to be there....he has already posted. Others were there. Hell, it would take what ? 20 seconds to make a post ? For one, I think it SUCKS for somebody to build it up like chad did and then not post what happened. People know....their just not saying :mad:

I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything nor trying to come up with a story that 'holds water.'

I was just trying to point out that he probably has his reasons and everyone will just have to be a little patient.

Maybe he is scanning the slip and downloading the video because he knows that if he simply comes here and says what he did, everyone would say 'Where is the slip, post the video!'
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
GARY JAVO said:
Tony, it is being kept quiet. It's not my call. I hope I am not going too far here, but I saw the slip on a shake down pass, and I can say, it is going to be like nothing anyone has seen.
If it was going to be kept quiet then why pump it up for weeks and do "survey says" etc ??? I stand by my first post. :lame:

Oh....and fwiw, I know people that know, but it's not worth calling them..... and don't call me and spill the goods and ask me not to post it.
 

·
Focus!
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
I don't think he ran the number. It was rumored that he had a 'trans brake problem'. Besides, if he went 5.60 @ 133 in the 1/8 he didn't make up much time from his previous 8.75 run.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
It'll take about a 5.3 in the 1/8th to go 7.9 in the 1/4.

Clint Sever said:
I don't think he ran the number. It was rumored that he had a 'trans brake problem'. Besides, if he went 5.60 @ 133 in the 1/8 he didn't make up much time from his previous 8.75 run.
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top