·
Registered
2,169 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Dr Roof said:
RedsnakeGTS I am getting ready to upload some
the Doc is in! thanks man!
Sorry

I just went to get the D100 Camera to start uploading and I left it in the rig! I will get it first thing in the morning.

sorry for the delay.

some really cool Pictures!

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
Who or how do we submit the photos for Viperalley?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i really dont other than what Torquemonster had written. Heffner did say it was the only car he has ever been in, that in 3rd gear he had to let off so he didnt run it into the wall. as you can tell from the reports, the traction was limited at the track. my car should have low 150 mph's in it, but until it is done, i'm proud of my 148.8. the trans problem didnt happen at the track, it just became evident at the track. heffner was having problems shifting fast, and especially getting into 3rd. around town, we never had the problem (i drove my car last week out in MD, and it drove fine), but when it came to the track, it was a whole other story. the half shaft was the first to break, on the firt dig. of course, the titanium unitrax shaft failed. i am going to swap them for HDs, b/c i have had no success with the titanium. i will talk to heffner at lenght tomorrow, and if i hear anything else, i'll report here. i was in Vegas over the weekend, so i was out of the loop, and only know the basics. thanks for the interest!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
RedSnake, your car is sick. I have NEVER been in a car that pulled so hard. :bowdown: Heffner is a cool guy and it is apparrent he loves Vipers and everything concerning them. I hate him and others had so many problems. Good luck with the car and let us know when you turn up the boost. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts