Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Registered
3,178 Posts
David T said:
I have #2, it is the most sought after Viper and this one is perfect with 4,000 mi

A Saudi Prince has tried to purchase but I do not want it to leave our Country !
Put that sucker in Barrett Jackson and watch the money roll in!

· Registered
6,187 Posts
I remeber seeing one for sale back when I bought mine six years ago. The car was beat to shit and for some reason the seller didnt know anything about it. I passed since wanting a coupe but drove five hours to look at a car that looked like its life had been spent harshly in the outside elements.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Premium Member
8,148 Posts
Shelby will always be a legend, only those that did not know him or have one of his cars wouldn't understand.
In his early years, he was amazing. Later in life he attached his name to anything/one that would cut him a check.

Anyone that turns down a big offer on a car because of where they're going is an idiot. If I sell something and I'm happy with the price, I don't care if they drop it out of a plane in the ocean. Not my concern.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.