Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
discovered a bent #3 rod today when changing out rod bearings in my 97' GTS so its time to upgrade rods and pistons. looking for callies,carillo or Oliver rods or other good billet steel rods along with a set of pistons. would also considder a built gen 2 or 3 shortblock. car is single turbo already making over 1000whp with plenty of turbo left

·
Registered
26 Posts
Give Kevin at Exotic Engine a call 775-750-7166. He sold me the following parts for a GREAT price:
  • Carillo H-Beam Steel Connecting Rods w/SPS Carr Bolts
  • JE Custom Forged Aluminum Pistons
The rods were lightly used. DO NOT buy new parts until you speak with Kevin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give Kevin at Exotic Engine a call 775-750-7166. He sold me the following parts for a GREAT price:
  • Carillo H-Beam Steel Connecting Rods w/SPS Carr Bolts
  • JE Custom Forged Aluminum Pistons
The rods were lightly used. DO NOT buy new parts until you speak with Kevin.

tried calling a few times goes right to voice mail

·
Premium Member
19,806 Posts
I have a built engine. Got extra stock rods/pistons

·
Registered
16 Posts
discovered a bent #3 rod today when changing out rod bearings in my 97' GTS so its time to upgrade rods and pistons. looking for callies,carillo or Oliver rods or other good billet steel rods along with a set of pistons. would also considder a built gen 2 or 3 shortblock. car is single turbo already making over 1000whp with plenty of turbo left
I have a complete short block built by S&K Speed for more than 1200hp, completely forged abs treated crank, I also have JE heads to go with this assembly and a twin turbo system.
I was going to install it on my car but I lost the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a complete short block built by S&K Speed for more than 1200hp, completely forged abs treated crank, I also have JE heads to go with this assembly and a twin turbo system.
I was going to install it on my car but I lost the car. My contact is [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts