Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to get my valve covers done in carbon fiber anyone know who can do this? Did not want to spend 500 to a 1000 for a set so I throught I would have mine done.

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Anybody have a set of gen3 valve covers for sale ?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
blackmomba said:
Wanted to get my valve covers done in carbon fiber anyone know who can do this? Did not want to spend 500 to a 1000 for a set so I throught I would have mine done.
Where are you going to get someone to make custom carbon fiber value covers for under $500?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scott @ elite said he could put the carbon fiber over the stock ones for 475 and they will with stand the heat. or maybe I will get a set of gen III and custom paint them??

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Wasn't someone doing a gen3 valve cover to gen2 head conversion ?? Maybe with an adapter.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Wasn't someone doing a gen3 valve cover to gen2 head conversion ?? Maybe with an adapter.
I think Shelby3 on the vca has gen3 valve covers on his GTS. Call Larry Macedo and see if he reinstalled them on Shelby3's new setup that Larry just got done doing.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my carbon air box came from DC motorsports works great and looks just as cool. 395.00

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.