Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have gotten in contact with Clint Sever and PacketJunkie in regards to doing some articles for the new Viper Mag that will be coming up here on the alley. Both of them have been very cool and have helped me out, but I am going to need a little more help if all goes as I hope it will. I have been a Viper fan for years now and although I do not own one YET, I have always tried to play an active role in the Viper community as an avid enthusiast. During the upcoming show/racing season, I am offering to travel to different Viper events around the New England Region (i.e. New England Dragway, Englishtown Raceway,) or any state that events are taking place in, probably as far away as New York. This would be in order to write articles and take pictures of these events for the new Mag. I think it would be cool to maybe do a couple interviews with some owners, and get there p.o.v. on what the event was like, and maybe get some photo ops. If anyone would be willing to help it would be greatly appreciated. As I said before, I would do just about anything to become a more active member of the Viper Community. I think you guys are an AWESOME bunch of people, and so far have given me a great welcome to the board. Thanks again in advance.

-Nick-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.