Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Don't let Trick find out there's man-buns and white sunglasses in this thread!
Oregon is not far from me, I will destroy man bun and white sunglasses... On a lighter note, I have a cop friend here that i pay 20 dollars to every time he rights a ticket for a diesel truck rolling coal

·
Registered
614 Posts
Oregon is not far from me, I will destroy man bun and white sunglasses... On a lighter note, I have a cop friend here that i pay 20 dollars to every time he rights a ticket for a diesel truck rolling coal
Ah that's a great idea. I'd like to do the same but for people driving in the left lane holding up traffic.

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I had a plane ticket booked to get that car and seller said he decided to keep it and wasn't going to sell. Now I find out guy was lying . Nice.
Yea sorry man, sucks. I mean, I really had to sell him on selling it to me lol. He didn't want to let it go. He almost changed his mind on me, even though I paid him a deposit, and booked tickets. I also paid a couple G's over his asking price to secure the deal. And if it makes you feel any better it's not a perfect car.. The guy didn't maintain it very well. He just bought it, drove it for a few years, sold it, from what i can tell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea sorry man, sucks. I mean, I really had to sell him on selling it to me lol. He didn't want to let it go. He almost changed his mind on me, even though I paid him a deposit, and booked tickets. I also paid a couple G's over his asking price to secure the deal. And if it makes you feel any better it's not a perfect car.. The guy didn't maintain it very well. He just bought it, drove it for a few years, sold it, from what i can tell.
Yeah guy told me we had a deal then he was getting cold feet. So you must of seen in on my facebook listing i assume and hijacked it..

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,691 Posts
Yet neither of you noticed the shattered radiator core support currently being held together with chicken wire giving the fascia a stroke? Or, is the hood just not closed all the way?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I rebuilt 2 GTS's over 10 years ago (I found most parts on ebay, hard to do now), red '97 sold it 95% done 4 years ago for 25k. broke even, I paid 15k for it wrecked hard in front. (prices were at their lowest) State of CA. wanted 1,500.00 in back fees on a salvage certificate!
It had @40k+ miles, needed tires, drivers seat repaired, a few other things, it had been tracked, I believe. Guy's were begging me to sell it for under 20k. for a driver. Interesting both have Borla cat back, the '97 single resonators, '02 has dual.
It went out of state, the buyer got everything done, just to have a little old lady pull out in front of him, and totaled it again.
I kept the '02 FE #133, I bought for 16k from Ooley & Blackburn off ebay. It's on fevipers.com under mishaps.
Took 5 years, a ton of patience, and 14k doing all the work myself. It now has 18k mi. (under 12k when I purchased).
Has 3 minor issues, but runs and drives great. Salvage title.
Turned down 32k 4 years ago, only wanted to sell one, preferably the '97.
Not interested in selling now, the value is headed up, possibly way up.
I'm looking for a damaged ACR rim for repair parts. I have a full set I bought (ebay) from a guy in Arizona, that spun out and damaged (minor) , his insurance replaced them, at the time one rear was $3,500.00 from Dodge. One of the fronts is missing about 7-8" of the bead, welding shop said it's easier to repair if I have a section.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts