Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this place a few years ago when I was considering a Viper, with 3 young kids, decided to get the most out of my car and pin the kids in the back seat, got an 09 SRT Challenger. Love this forum so I hang out once in a while for the fun.

Had that for a couple years and then pulled the trigger on a 2011 392. This started out as an Inaugural Edition with blue stripes bumper to bumper, white seats and door panels. Dodge would not let you delete the stripes.

It was too many colors for me so I took off the stripes, changed the seats and door panels so it is now only white with original SRT black stripes.

Car now has a Procharger, SHR Viking NAG1, Arrington duel fuel hat and upgraded injectors. Best so far at 7 psi is [email protected]

Any other new Challenger owners on here?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wish they made a damn convertible, I'd probably have one in my garage.
There are a couple aftermarket companies making them for about 18K, they look like shit with the top up, but great with it down. You can find them on ebay as well.

Just not enough demand to justify it in my opinion.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't have a Chally but do have an SRT8 Charger which I've supercharged. Love the car. Is a 2010. Love the space and overall aggressive look of these Mopars. I left the exterior essentially stock so as to go stealth with it...unless I punch it...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Had a TorRed 08 Charger SRT, traded that in for a then new '11 Chally 392/6spd "Green w/Envy edition". Threw some wheels and some power adders on. Fun car

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I had a 1970 Challenger with the 340 and pistol grip shift. It was white with a hideous blue interior.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had a 1970 Challenger with the 340 and pistol grip shift. It was white with a hideous blue interior.
Would be a cool car to have today. I'm pretty sure Chrysler actually referred to that color as Hideous Blue in brochures back then....?? lol

actually, if yours was the blue I think it was, it was commonly referred to as a B5 interior, because it matched the B5 blue paint also offered. A B5 car with B5 interior actually looks pretty cool...with any other exterior color, the combo is more of an eyesore. I knew a guy with a 70 blue/blue R/T and it was very dramatic looking. sharp car.

I was looking at getting a Pink on white Chally...but the green was more of a safe choice. Not that I'm a fan of pink, or even bright Popsicle green for that matter, but in a sea of cars, I can spot mine a mile away. If you're gonna stand out, then stand out, right?!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had a TorRed 08 Charger SRT, traded that in for a then new '11 Chally 392/6spd "Green w/Envy edition". Threw some wheels and some power adders on. Fun car
Procharger is now making kits for the 11's, you can get about 550 rwhp, I think you need one. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like where your heads at...because we all know that Superchargers look great under a bright green hood.

;) hehe

1 - 20 of 61 Posts