Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any 99 red RT\'s out there at dealers in the North East?

Has anyone checked out this car?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...amp;cardist=754

Its pretty much the exact car I want but its a good 800 miles from me. Its been there for awhile so they dropped the price some. I called them and they said its clean/no accidents. I was ready to buy it for $41K and have it sent over but I have a trade in (E55 AMG) and they don't take any trade-in's so I have to somehow sell that first. Anyone know of any other red RT's out there for about $40 $41K in the New England area at a dealer with under 30K miles on it?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Re: Any 99 red RT\'s out there at dealers in the North East?

Good luck in your search! Red '99 RT's are hard to come by, I don't know how true this is but I was told that they made less than 20 Red RT's in '99.

Here is a little interesting info(thanks to Snakebitten):

549 Roadsters built in '99

169 Had cognac interior (3 red, 50 silver, 116 black)

If we assumed the following, simply based off the ratio of Connolly interiors for 1999...would these numbers be that far off???

11 Red RT/10's...163 Silver RT/10's...375 Black RT/10's = 549

I know this isn't what you were asking for but thought you might find it interesting! Try dodgevipersforsale.com, I know they had one a few weeks ago..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any 99 red RT\'s out there at dealers in the North East?

I would consider a 98 or 00 also, but its hard when you have a trade in and your max price range is really low 40's.

I really want red on this car, it really makes a difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.