Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm curious... what poser parts did you buy? Not that I would, ahem, ever consider them /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

AnthonyGTS - I noticed that you were in Houston... I'll be there for a week at the end of January on business. I plan to get together for dinner with John Myrick, who works nearby my office in Houston. How's the Viper presence in Houston?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Achilles99
When in Houston you might want to take a break from work and visit

RACING SOLUTIONS INC. located just off hwy 6 and westhimer.

For an exact address and phone numbers go to there web site
www.racingsolutionsinc.com

rohn

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Achilles99 said:
I'm curious... what poser parts did you buy? Not that I would, ahem, ever consider them /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

AnthonyGTS - I noticed that you were in Houston... I'll be there for a week at the end of January on business. I plan to get together for dinner with John Myrick, who works nearby my office in Houston. How's the Viper presence in Houston?
Hey Achilles,

I had the 10 injector holders on the manifold and the throttle cable bracket chromed. After going with fuel rails and 70 MM throttle bodies I could not use them.

Shoot me a PM before you come to town and I will try to meet you and John. Viper presense in Houston is large and things should get better once Albert takes over as Viper Pres and starts putting on some events.

Anthony

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I thought it was going to get better because I was moving there.

I will be there next week and then again the last week of the month. Let me know when you guys are getting together, I am always looking for a reason to get out of the hotel.

Chip

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
iispms said:
I thought it was going to get better because I was moving there.

I will be there next week and then again the last week of the month. Let me know when you guys are getting together, I am always looking for a reason to get out of the hotel.

Chip
Hey Chip,

Let me know when you are here. I am usually out on the town most nights.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Achilles99 said:

Hey Achilles,

I had the 10 injector holders on the manifold and the throttle cable bracket chromed. After going with fuel rails and 70 MM throttle bodies I could not use them.

Shoot me a PM before you come to town and I will try to meet you and John. Viper presense in Houston is large and things should get better once Albert takes over as Viper Pres and starts putting on some events.

Anthony
Cool... I mean, I would never do that /images/graemlins/smiles

Do they have "home" chroming kits? I know they made the gold-plating kits that I would always see in the back of magazines, but I wonder if chrome would be just as easy...

Wow, if I had the power to chrome things at will, I think I'd be in trouble in the engine bay /images/graemlins/dude

I'll post up another thread when I'm coming into town, and I'll PM you Anthony... thanks.

Chip-You going to be in town on the 20-25th by chance? That's when I'll in Houston...

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I might be over there the 24 or 25, still waiting on my customer to confirm. I may come to Atlanta over Valentines weekend to run a ProSolo....I know, I am a cone killer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
iispms said:
I might be over there the 24 or 25, still waiting on my customer to confirm. I may come to Atlanta over Valentines weekend to run a ProSolo....I know, I am a cone killer.
Cool, let me know when you'll be in town! ChrisGTS, 1Tony1 and I compete in most of the Atlanta area Solo II events. We'll have to meet up... keep me posted if you're coming over. BTW, how crazy was the Sugar Bowl?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts