Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
I'm not impressed with looks at all. For $440,000 dollars I rather get the Saleen or Murceilago or even a GTS. I see nothing hot about it.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
It's one of the hottest cars out there right now.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Fuck that - have you heard the thing wind up? Sounds more like an F1 car then does anything out of Maranello lately, including the Enzo. It may not be as flamboyant as a Koenigsegg but it's sure as hell beautiful and powerful. That 2 bit video I just watched sucked; I have another saved that truely shows how hot this car is. I'll try to upload it to the gallery later tonight.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have seen the car in person. Even on the road (4 of them). Just doesnt look as breath taking as a Murc or an Enzo. Maybe if it was 200k, but even then I might chose the Ford GT.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
I dont care for the looks either. I LOVE the sound, but the looks dont do anything for me.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I like the windshield wipers.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I heart that car.

If I had elventy billion bucks, I'd still buy a Mclaren F1 or twelve but I'd get a GT as a daily driver.

·
Registered
670 Posts
ur a practical one arent you...

That car is absolutely amazing. And for your information they sold out the first years production of 3000 before there even built. Theres a huge waiting list for them. Theres less vipers sold a year then that i think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts