Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just couldn't leave well enough alone, so I went out and bought another SRT8 Jeep. These things are almost as addictive as Vipers.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Where are you at? We could do the Vortech blower and that thing will almost make you never drive the Viper. They are wicked fun without the blower but with it they are UNTOUCHABLE from a light!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I cannot wait until the next gen SRT8 comes out. 6.4L 500HP 6 speed Tranny...if so sign me up. I will pump gas at night to get one.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I cannot wait until the next gen SRT8 comes out. 6.4L 500HP 6 speed Tranny...if so sign me up. I will pump gas at night to get one.
That would be the baddest suv ever made. The new ones look great too.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Where are you at? We could do the Vortech blower and that thing will almost make you never drive the Viper. They are wicked fun without the blower but with it they are UNTOUCHABLE from a light!

hey Mark,
I have been toying with the idea of buying one. Cna you PM me the cost to install one of the Vortech kits?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far there is no official word on the next gen SRT8 Jeep. Also, the next gen Grand Cherokee is still using a 5 speed transmission, so I'm not sure what you heard about a 6 speed coming. Does Chrysler even have a 6 speed automatic in the making?? And if so, could it take the brutal torque of a 6.1 or 6.4:confused:

As fast as the current Jeep is (0-60 in 4.5 seconds), I can't even fathom an extra 80hp- could it do a 4.0 or maybe even a 3.9:bowdown:

Mark,

I'm all the way out in SoCal, so it would be a haul for me to have it done in Kneebraska. We do have DC Performance in LA which is an excellent shop if I choose to go that route though. Thanks for the encouragement:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts