Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per the owner's request (who currently prefers to remain anonymous), I am posting the results of another Heffner Performance TT Viper with a bone stock motor(down to the stamped steel rocker arms).

The results are 910rwhp/1019rwtq! :bowdown:

Congrats to Heffner Performance for yet another incredible Viper to hit the streets! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Why would they want to be anonymous other than just another Viper for Chad to walk all over, 910RWHP/1019RWTQ is nothing to sneeze at. The 910rwhp is w/boost all the way up on down? :)
Heffner building any TT with 900 plus is just another day in the life of Heff, great built.

the other muppet

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Viper TT said:
Per the owner's request (who currently prefers to remain anonymous), I am posting the results of another Heffner Performance TT Viper with a bone stock motor(down to the stamped steel rocker arms).

Congrats to Heffner Performance for yet another incredible Viper to hit the streets! :thumb:
Sal, it was your car's R&D that showed what was possible with turbos!

It was also going for a ride in your stock motor Heffner twin turbo that made me realize I needed to get rid of the supercharger.

I hear Jason is doing some good shit on your carwhich should be ready in the next little bit. Good luck and I am sure you will be ecstatic with the results! :thumb: :bowdown:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I take it this was a 99 or older Viper with forged pistons?

Viper TT said:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Niiiiice !!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Something tells me that this car might be in GA... I only hope that it stays in Savannah and doesn't venture up to my neck of the woods too often. I'd hate to have to race him!

Congrats! Great numbers!!!

JD

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Race fuel or not.....this should be illegal !!!!

note to self....SPELL CHECK :rofl:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Heffner, was this on a forged pistons Viper?

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
EXCELLANT!..............WHATS UP WITH MR.X THE MYSTERY CUSTOMER?IS HE A FUGITIVE,IN THE FEDERAL WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM,BEHIND ON CHILD SUPPORT OR ALIMONY PAYMENTS,UNDERCOVER CIA OR FBI OPERATIVE? :rofl: :dance:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.