Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after much lurking on this and "the other" forum, I finally got my Viper. It is a blue/white stripe 1997 GTS, super condition, bone stock, 20K Miles for 'around' $45K. Drove it home in the melting snow mess (uggg) and got it all cleaned up etc.

After so many years of wanting (wishing) for a "real" car, it was pure white-knuckle terror driving it home, especially in the bad conditions.

Anyway, just thought I would check in, say hello, and get at least one post in before starting in with the stupid questions that I probably should have spent more time with the search function for...

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new purchase. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. Now go post in Anything Goes so we can give you the official "Fuck Yo...errrr, I mean "Hello!"

·
Registered
625 Posts
schwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet........
But you need a better digicam!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Nice ride. I outta beat you with a phone book and a rubber hose for loading those big ass pics, but I will let it slide for now. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Stick around and have some fun. :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice looking car, had to go down to the garage to make sure mine was still there. /images/graemlins/smiles Best year and best color, of course I'm not biased at all.

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
JC said:
Thanks for the welcomes etc!

I am from Edmonton.
Nice to have another Canadian on board :thumb:

Welcome to the most addicting site on the web /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/pano/panels/26-4825.png[/image]

Welcome to the fort. Nice Viper buddy. My 1st Viper was the same. 1997 GTS Blue / White stripes. Sent it to Hennessey for the Venom 500 & the rest is history. Have fun!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts