Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Absolutely the only transportation service I would use. Gary brought my car from LA to Indianapolis. Kept me posted on his progress all the way. My car was handled like a baby throughout the trip! Thanks Gary!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Go Fast For Life said:
Absolutely the only transportation service I would use. Gary brought my car from LA to Indianapolis. Kept me posted on his progress all the way. My car was handled like a baby throughout the trip! Thanks Gary!
:stupid: Ditto on what Ron said :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree. Gary delived my '02 RT/10 from Laredo Tx to Aurora OR. First class vendor. First class service. First class honesty and integrity.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Gary transported my 01 ACR and I would recommend him 100 times over any other transporter in the business.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I worked with Gary on the sale of a Viper to a new owner in North Carolina. His attention to detail is second to none. A great guy, good communicator, and someone you can trust you baby with.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
When it comes to transporting the car that you love, Gary Almond is the only choice. I have used several transport companies in the past and never once have I seen the level of service come even close.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
My second experience last night with Gary was just as good as the first. 1st class! I won't use anyone else.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
EXCELLENT!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Gary brought my car back from Heffner Performance the day after they finished it, and like everyone else, I was thrilled with his work. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
A "10" from me! Thanks Gary for getting my Viper from Alabama to Texas! Gary called his buddy, since he was booked and I had my car the next day. FAST FAST FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Gary just delivered my GTS yesterday and everything people have been saying about the quality of service and speed of delivery is true....I too can now highly recommend Gary!

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
He stays incredibly busy but if you are lucky enough to get him, your car could not be in better hands. I believe there is a 2 car trailer coming soon to help increase capacity.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
When you enlist Gary to transport your car, you're getting a personal representative that knows cars and is respected in the Viper community.
Invaluable insurance - should you ever need it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
CHAD said:
I believe there is a 2 car trailer coming soon to help increase capacity.
Yes indeed! I got the call last week that it's finally ready. The trouble is I think I could keep a bunch of those two-car trailers busy.

I'm actually thinking about offering multiple levels of service. 1) single-car enclosed, 2) two-car enclosed (some of the savings passed on to the customer, and 3) a super-duper trailer (like the kind Intercity or Reliable use) for those who want to save the most money and don't mind their car being stacked in a trailer and taking a circuitous route.

Here's a picture of the truck I bought to pull the two-car trailer. I've since had it painted black (of course!), removed the roof fairing, and had an axle removed.

[image]http://www.almondtechnologies.com/images/Gary%202.jpg[/image]

Thanks everybody for the great feedback and compliments!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Cool Gary! Glad to see your tailer is finally done.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts