Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
2,657 Posts
txlen said:
Basically the system will let you use anywhere from a 44's to twin 76gts's

1100hp max all the way up to 2300hp max

And you motherfuckers where giving me shit when I said viper CAN make 2000bhp. FUCK YOU! These guys are saying 2300hp.

Flame them like you flame me you fucking cock sucking, Turkey baster up-your as lovin, Rotten pussy eating, Cum-receptacle pie-hole,Bitch tidy,Shit-eating,Big-headed,play-a-hatten,Grandma-Fucking,Dog fathering, Test-tube-reject,genetically inferior, Worm sucking, Flying monkey Boner eating...shit I'd better stop before I get banned.

/images/graemlins/tyson :rant: :zzz: :nuts: :fight: :bonk: :argue: :fist: /images/graemlins/upyours /images/graemlins/up2 /images/graemlins/furious2 /images/graemlins/mad /images/graemlins/gun9mm /images/graemlins/flame

Did I miss any.

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Smokin said:
Who wants to take bets that someone will be breaking engine parts long before anything hits 2300hp. Tanked, you betting against me or what?

Nope, I'm betting it'll happen sooner or later. Nobody knows how much power these things will take. I'm guessing this comming summer we'll find out.

If you need something stronger...you super high hp guys may want to consider. Have your water passages extrued honed(sp???)for better cooling. Then I'd cryo treat the block, crank, pistions, rods and rings. After that have the valves, exhust ports and pistons coated too. O-rings for the heads will be needed soon with all the boost you guys are going to be running. A headgasket "normally" will not hold much more than 20-25psi. Even if they do, they don't last very long. Just somethings I would do if I had the chance to do my viper engine.

Alot of guys cryo-treat stock brake rotors with great results. I've heard rumors of DSM guys who did blocks like that and are making 800+hp on a 2.4 I-4 race motor.

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Smokin said:
Tanked said:
Holy crap Paolo...that was some good stuff. It took me sometime to read but...good stuff. We need more posts like that in the alley.
What we need is less posts from you.
THOR said:
Awesome info Paolo!!

Good luck Len!!

So when will a Gen 1 TT system be ready???

Sounds much like what I posted, why didn't you flame Thor too smoke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.