Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,059 Posts
I expect RSI to have the first 9 second all Motor car! Norm has a new Motor in the works so it might be a race to get there. I can tell you this, It will probably happen at a V-10 nationals Race this Year!

· Registered
1,501 Posts
You might actually be surprised considering my last supra which made a peak of 958 rwhp had more area under the curve than the RSI Stroker + 300 shot NOS car (which made more peak power).
Anyhow, Anthony, that was NOT directed at you in any way... I've got nothing but love man!!!
Peter

Future Owner said:
houstonT said:
I was referring to the general HP claims that ppl make about peak numbers, rather than looking at "area" under the curve...
Peter
I'm sorry, but this just sounds funny coming from a supra guy! :rofl:

· Registered
243 Posts
houstonT said:
You might actually be surprised considering my last supra which made a peak of 958 rwhp had more area under the curve than the RSI Stroker + 300 shot NOS car (which made more peak power).
Anyhow, Anthony, that was NOT directed at you in any way... I've got nothing but love man!!!
Peter

Future Owner said:
houstonT said:
I was referring to the general HP claims that ppl make about peak numbers, rather than looking at "area" under the curve...
Peter
I'm sorry, but this just sounds funny coming from a supra guy! :rofl:
Just fuckin with you man. Those are some sick numbers! /images/graemlins/dude

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.