Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AfterMarket Steering Wheel

I was wondering if anyone has ever change there stock steering wheel to a Sparco or somthing. If anyone has pic. that would be Great.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Re: AfterMarket Steering Wheel

Snakebitten has. Don't remember, I think it's a Momo. He posted picks a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
206 Posts

I have a Momo... love it. Wish I could post pics

·
Registered
19,495 Posts

Yup - momo here as well - on both... Absolutely without a doubt - love it compared to the huge stock viper wheel...

Kindof a bitch to put on - but well worth it... There is also a viper part that you need to purchase - a hub if I am not mistaken... I used to have that part number - Gerald should have it - I emailed it to him once upon a time...

Anyways, go to momo.com and pic one... The guy there is great as well...

Sorry - no pics at my disposal...

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts

I have the no-airbag wheel in my '96 RT/10 and I love it. I don't know who makes those, but I ended up going with a suede Momo for my race car. I only have a non-installed pic as the quick disconnect still needs to be installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts

anyone found a solution for hooking up the horn with the MOMO wheel?

·
Registered
10,727 Posts

DChan415 said:
anyone found a solution for hooking up the horn with the MOMO wheel?

Solder and heat shrink the connections, leaving plenty of slack in the wheel to be able to turn it lock to lock...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

EXACTLY; or you have it go off at two am while sitting at a light with a policecar next to ya; D right SB

easy as hell to do a SW swap and looks soo damn much better than that stock POS. plus, who needs airbags, thats what teamtech six points are for

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have been talking to a lot of the Porsche guys that have carbon steering wheels and they split and crack. Even the stock Porsche carbon on the dash cracks. Thats why I haven't done it on my car, Has anyone else had that problem?

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Here is the steering wheel I am currently using. Makes it easier to drive with handcuffs on.

Reactions: SaltLifeGirl
1 - 15 of 15 Posts