Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any manufacturers out there who offer body kits for Vipers? I just bought a wrecked 2004 Gen 3 that needs some body panels, so I'm wondering if I might do some customization since I gotta do the work anyway. I think the car looks good as is, but I'd like to know if there are options. I remember seeing a rebody kit for the Acura NSX that looked amazing, so maybe somebody does this for Vipers?
Are there any aftermarket hard tops I can buy for this car?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also! check out autoform group. They have a spoiler that I love - the TA - track attack spoiler for Gen 3 convertibles. Heard they are making one for the coupe too! Steve, over there seems like a good guy and was quick to respond to questions I had about their products.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
Check out vipair performance's website!

Seriously? This guy got ripped off once with a bent frame and now you want him to get screwed by Vipair?

Google Jeff Lemke.

·
Registered
433 Posts
DO NOT BUY FROM VIPAIR. With that said, Jeff Lemke no longer manufactures Viper stuff unfortunately since he's focusing on his Falcon F7 supercar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
good to know guys. Being a noob to the viper world I didnt know the vipair reputation. I will remember to stay away from them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts