Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not been able to find an aftermarket, slider adjustable swaybar for the viper. All I can find are items like the svsi bar which has two holes. This doesn't allow for enough total adjustment or fine enough granularity within the adjustment range.

To me this seems very odd, as this level of roll-stiffness adjustability is pretty standard within more hard-core racing circles, which the viper should fall into. In Porsche-land, you can find these at a wide variety of places. The new viper competition coupe features a blade-style (highly adjustable) front bar, that type of bar would be great as well.

So am I missing the secret adjustable swaybar stash or is there a void in the viper market at the moment?

Example bar from a Porsche: [image]http://www.rennsportsystems.com/rearlink.jpg[/image]

·
Landscaping Professional
14,157 Posts
Bob Woodhouse and Erik Messley were working on one before the Comp Coupes came out. Check there.

·
Registered
542 Posts
close but completely wrong. He's looking for an adjustable sway bar, as you can see in the pic you can slide the mounting point on the bar, thus raising or lowering the leverage and thus adjusting the stiffness of the bar. No I haven't seen anything like a splined racing sway bar with adjustable ends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.