Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Latest JEDI Weapon!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pirated this last night from a airline pilot forum...........after I got done laughing for about 30 minutes.

Tom

Weightlifting commentator Pat Glenn: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
haha.....don't think I want to see that !!

· Registered
3,381 Posts
ViperJEDI said:
Pirated this last night from a airline pilot forum...........after I got done laughing for about 30 minutes.

Tom

Weightlifting commentator Pat Glenn: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."
Tom, that brings new meaning to the expression, "BEEF CURTAINS"!

Hey how are you doing, I have not talked to you in an while. Have you administered any "Ghetto Asswhippings" lately? :bowdown:

· Latest JEDI Weapon!
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YO,

WHAT UP. I'm hanging in there..thanks for asking. I'm looking forward to seeing your new gig...and seeing it go down the track.

I don't know what it is about that quote, just one of those things that caught me at the right time and made me laugh. I wanted to share it with you folks.

Keep me posted,

Tom

"Her name was Juanita and she had long black hair, stringing from her left nostril...and every time she sneezed it popped like a bullwhip"....JEDI POEMS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.