Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks! I am just days away from deciding which Gen 2 I will buy. I have owned all manner of great cars but this will be my first Viper. I sold my Porsche last year and Ive been slowly looking around for my next great car. I loved my Porsche. I liked my Vette, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari. But this time I wanted something different.
My incredible wife supports all the ridiculous cars that I buy. But this time I wanted to buy a car with her comfort in mind, The 1971 Porsche was great on street and track but it was loud, stiff, not heat or AC. And after a 1500 mile rally you're ready to give it a good long rest and drive a fat Cadillac for a while. The Ferrari was an amazing driver but you feel like a bit of an asshole, especially in a small town. BMW and Mercedes tick all the boxes but don't have that eye popping look. I love to share my cars with people and part of that is being approachable to people that want to ask questions. I think the Viper will be that car that all types of people will like without the baggage that many other cars come with.
I hope I'm not wrong, lol.
I'll have lots of questions so I hope this group will guide me through the beginning of this adventure.
Thanks
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Cloud
Wheel Car Tire Trousers Jeans
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck with that. Maybe a GenV but not even that.
Call me when you are forced to sell.
I should have said "more comfortable", lol. My Porsche was stiff, no heat or AC and LOUD. I have photos of her sitting on a pillow and wrapped in blankets strapped into a 5 point harness and wearing my gun range ears. Hee Hee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts