Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to give credit to John and Larry for resolving my issues with
HMS. In the end, John actually gave more than he took, in my case.
I'm sure I have been a major thorn in his ass from day one, that's just my nature. But he delivered and called me to apologize, so I guess I'll have
to find someone else to fight with. I suppose everyone knows my story and
that I donated the parts to Lance(Malcoll) - I hope they bring him some joy. :cheers:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerome said:
:stupid:

/images/graemlins/applause.gif /images/graemlins/applause.gif /images/graemlins/applause.gif /images/graemlins/applause.gif /images/graemlins/applause.gif

Very good to hear. Too bad this is not widely know over at the m.org. But it could be...... :idea: HP?

I hear ya - loud and clear :burn:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I must add that I was skeptical when HP decided to GIVE me the heads and T&Ds that he was receiving from John Hennessey.

I thought it was a great gesture on HPs part... and it was. I was skeptical that the parts would actually be at Macedo's shop.... but I was wrong in my skepticism.

Not only were the parts there... but Larry has been kind enough to hold the heads for close to six months!!!!!

He sent me a message a couple weeks ago that the T&Ds were there..... now I just have to decide on the cam to go with the heads....... oh yeah and complete the break-in of my Arrow rebuild!

So... I'll have to say "hats off" to Larry Macedo and John Hennessey... and a HUGE thankyou to HP!!!!

Lance

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Thanks for the kind words HP. Larry was a big help and I could not have gotten HP and Lance happy without Larry's help. Thanks again guys.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John, no one knows, better than me, how Larry has stood up for you through
thick and thin. He took a lot of grief over you, and if you ever start to
fuck up again, I hope you think of your best friend(Larry).
Friends like Larry, are once in a lifetime - what more inspiration could you ask for. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Great ending Hugh! I'm glad you got taken care of man!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I like this story. righting a wrong should be publicized and rewarded. Now, keep up the good work and make sure you stay good!
I have to say that i like what i have been hearing lately.

·
Sexist
44,236 Posts
Lance? Is this the same Lance that going to get his ass handed to him by a beat up #34 GTS this weekend at Sebring?

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Snake Bitten said:
Hugh...Now sell me your roller rockers CHEAP

!
Sorry Gerald, they'll never even pass through my fingers -
Larry is holding them for Lance.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Lance? Is this the same Lance that going to get his ass handed to him by a beat up #34 GTS this weekend at Sebring?
One in the same! He didn't mention getting his ass kicked, but I suppose
he was taking it easy - with his new rebuilt motor.
Maybe it will inspire him to get his new parts bolted on.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:

Yep that's me.... but I bet number 44 doesn't end up in the tires?????

THIS weekend!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i dont know of this story but im damn glad to see it ended cool. nothing worse than a man who wont stand by his handshake or word.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts