Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, it has come to the attention of several moderators and members that the tide of site anarchy, long at ebb, is threatening to flow once again. For any and all that might feel such an urge I have excerpted the following text from our operating Constitution:

In order to maintain order, protect our members and this site, there may be extreme cases where Moderators can act as a group to suspend a member whose actions are considered a threat to others. Legal threats, threats to "out" information about a member or the use of the site in a malicious manner will not be tolerated. The moderators, bearing this in mind, may be forced to take action without approval or knowledge of the full membership. This may include times when moderators are made aware of personal information about a member that may not be suitable for public disclosure. In such severe circumstances, the moderators may vote to suspend an individual member without public notice or discussion so long as it is done by unanimous moderator vote, during a 72 hour period, and that the ban be made known to all members in the Announcements forum.
This is NOT posted as a challenge...but more as a "devilish" reminder. :nono:

·
Out-House Counsel
1,768 Posts
Hey Foolie, did you see this:

Legal threats, threats to "out" information about a member or the use of the site in a malicious manner will not be tolerated.

So quit trying to get us all banned :fist: :rofl:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Google Spider said:
Signed,

Jay Herbert
The fact your idiot reply remains should be proof enough that I have little in common with Jay Herbert with regard to internet board moderation.

Here's more proof....Fuck You Schill!

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snake Bitten said:
CitySnake = VA Drama Queen.....errr.....President.
PS: Can I getta fuck you too???
Nah, no queen. But I do have a FEW buttons. Likening my effort on the Alley to Herbert's on .morgue is on that short list. Being referred to as president is rising fast. :D

·
Super Moderator
27,619 Posts
Shouldn't that have been Mr. President?

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
CitySnake said:
Recently, it has come to the attention of several moderators and members that the tide of site anarchy, long at ebb, is threatening to flow once again. For any and all that might feel such an urge I have excerpted the following text from our operating Constitution:

This is NOT posted as a challenge...but more as a "devilish" reminder. :nono:
The only probloem so far that I have noticed is the rowdy Cnadians.A few were out of hand one night just drunk adn acting like real dck heads.They must have won a contest for sausage swallowing or maybe Tonsil hockey with each other.

My brother you better call me. I'll make time for you bro.Will hang big time.Let me know!!. Will hit a couple of good titty joints. Damn I gotta run guys my hand is swollen

:nana:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Anything really a problem like this lately? I thought another section on racist takes or some such was more applicable...

·
Hooray for me, & fuck you
7,863 Posts
Red5 said:
Please refrain from posting a constitution that is neither followed or enforced.
Please refrain from posting

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Red5 said:
Please refrain from posting a constitution that is neither followed or enforced.
:lolcry:

Regardless of one's perspective about that, Red's post was pretty funny

:rofl:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys....this post is 3 weeks old. It pertained to matters that are also...3 weeks old.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts