Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assuming that I will survive the trip (with my family in a truck for 12 hours) you will all get your wish....so don't back down now!

I have to ask though, why is everyone calling me out? Lets take a look at some FACTS;

My Viper:

Lowest HP in the Unlimited Class
Smallest Cubic Inch in the Unlimited Class
Least amount of Mods in the Unlimited Class
5 Year Old Pilots on all 4 corners for Street Tire Class!

In reality, I LOVE the competition and the underdog position. I have nothing to loose. You can count on the following;

1. To be spanked at the starting line
2. No gears will be missed by me
3. I will not run out of nitrous
4. I will not be seen flogging with belts, water tanks, computer cards and other circus act distractions.
5. I will shake your hand if you win
6. I will shake your hand if you loose
7. I will heckle the shit out of you if I can
8. I will be prepared
9. In the case of Tony1, count on seeing more of my license plate
10. I will consider giving the street tire victory to the highest bidder!

There is one more small advantage that I posess..THE FORCE IS WITH ME..ALWAYS!!

JEDI

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
ViperJEDI said:
Assuming that I will survive the trip (with my family in a truck for 12 hours) you will all get your wish....so don't back down now!

I have to ask though, why is everyone calling me out? Lets take a look at some FACTS;

My Viper:

In reality, I LOVE the competition and the underdog position. I have nothing to loose. You can count on the following;

4. I will not be seen flogging with belts, water tanks, computer cards and other circus act distractions.
8. I will be prepared

JEDI
Tom

I feel real sorry for you!

I vever realized how big of an underdog you really was /images/graemlins/sad

If I had to bet on any one driver I owuld bet on you!!!

so in reality nobody really believes you are the underdog!

see you soon!

·
Registered
806 Posts
You are forgetting that the only person that has dethoned you in the street tire class is me. I also have less HP than you so I am the underdog.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
utahviper said:
You are forgetting that the only person that has dethoned you in the street tire class is me. I also have less HP than you so I am the underdog.
Yes Tom got in a hurry and redlighted! :nod:

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Utah,

You advanced because of a "red light" victory. Your wildest dreams could not come close to a victory against me. BTW, isn't that Jetson mobile a HMS 650 with a Supercharger AND Holy water Injection? How many mods does that thing have anyway??

P.S. I will personally be performing a "trunk check" for all you cheatin bastards who load your trunks with illegal weight!

I of course, reserve the right to offer No cash paid if foul play is suspected!

Tom

·
Registered
806 Posts
Roof,

I still have the video of me taking you out. Do you want to host it on the v10nationals website or should I host it? HA HA.

Tommy,
THe only one who is going to have extra weight in their trunk is you with that scuba tank and a few pieces of lead that we are adding. This is going to turn into road racing rules. The more you win the more weight you gotta carry. BTW, what foul play is possible? Besides the owner driving on stock pilots, what other rules are there?

FYI, if I remember right none of you guys ran in the 10's but me in San Antonio.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
ViperJEDI said:
Wrong, wrong, I have the lowest hp and the same ci. (but maybe this time I can stay out of the unlimited class with my stock cam/stock headed 64,000 motor :nod:)

PLUS.....I already have your plate memorized /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

p.s. When are you coming through north Ga ?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
ViperJEDI said:

My Viper:

8. I will be prepared

JEDI
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif :clap:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
utahviper said:
Roof,

I still have the video of me taking you out. Do you want to host it on the v10nationals website or should I host it? HA HA.

Tommy,
THe only one who is going to have extra weight in their trunk is you with that scuba tank and a few pieces of lead that we are adding. This is going to turn into road racing rules. The more you win the more weight you gotta carry. BTW, what foul play is possible? Besides the owner driving on stock pilots, what other rules are there?

FYI, if I remember right none of you guys ran in the 10's but me in San Antonio.
You just worry about getting here I will make sure you go home like a wipped dog! :rofl:

revenge is sweet!

have a safe trip!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Here is a southern saying for ya; You gonna be crying like a smashed cat when I'm done with ya.

I have got to beat you with BFG's and Pilots because I don't think I will beat your with slicks/skinnies.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts