Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to learn my way around the digital video camera and made a little clip of the street drags I went to a couple weeks ago. A friend taped a few runs of mine that I've compiled. The street drags are fun and as the video showed i got my ass handed to me by bikes etc.. Anyways, a bit better hopefully than watching remster zip back and forth across a parking lot /images/graemlins/flipa.gif

Street Drags Video

I also composed a ricer one of my next door neighbor who was out at the same races..
The music was fitting. :nod:

Rice Rice Baby

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Nice video of you racing dude. Your car is fast but you need to work on those launches :doh:

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My launches suck ass!!! :bawling: If I try to launch faster I either wheel hop like mad or spin out.. it's something I am working on. Good thing my first time at the drags wasn't taped.. I tried higher rpm launches and would just sit and roast tires.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Have you tried lowering the rear tire pressure? If not, that would help with traction. Interesting mix of vehicles you raced.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
I want to live near a "street" like that! :bawling:
Looks like fun! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Viperjohn said:
Have you tried lowering the rear tire pressure? If not, that would help with traction. Interesting mix of vehicles you raced.
What do you recommend dropping the pressure to?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Roadkill said:
Viperjohn said:
What do you recommend dropping the pressure to?

No more than 24 hot(22-24) and it does make a difference.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Cool vids RoadKill, thanks for sharing! :thumb: By the way, do you have another e-mail I can send you that stuff? ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I no this is off topic but Austin that pic you have of that green thing ROCKS! hahaha It's way to funny to stare at. cool videos too ;)

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leave it to Austin to come up with off the wall avatars.. must be something in the water out there in Texas.. :nod:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
what the hell is that thing? it's definitely funny...time to change my avatar, that blinking eye is annoying as shit.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Roadkill said:
I've been trying to learn my way around the digital video camera and made a little clip of the street drags I went to a couple weeks ago. A friend taped a few runs of mine that I've compiled. The street drags are fun and as the video showed i got my ass handed to me by bikes etc.. Anyways, a bit better hopefully than watching remster zip back and forth across a parking lot /images/graemlins/flipa.gif

Street Drags Video
hey now /images/graemlins/smile.gif You put some music in the background and nice swipes, but the footage itself is not that much more exciting than my putput in the parking lot...
Did you redline that puppy before switching gear? I think I launch harder than that on the regular streets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts